Categories

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Loungefly for Hello Kitty

Happy Early Birthday to MEEe! I am so happy, today my husband decided to give me my birthday present early, after getting home from dinner at Bubba Burgers and Ice Cream at Lappert's (Pineapple Coconut + Sour Cream Blackberry Crumble..yum!), he came walking in the house with my son Eli holding this:

Loungefly for Hello Kitty Large Patent Bag - Black



I think I died and went to heaven! Yes, I am 32 years old going on 33, but I can't help but love Hello Kitty! I love love love this cute little feline icon. And I'm not ashamed!

Here's some of the other Hello Kitty bags/wallets in my collection, all by Loungefly for Hello Kitty (except for the multi case and wallet).
They were all surprise gifts from my Hubby. Yes he is a good hubby.

Hello Kitty Canvas Tote Bag - Big Bow



Hello Kitty Tote Bag - Paris



Hello Kitty Multi Case & Long Wallet - Square Face


Find these items and more at www.sanrio.com

Ciao!


No comments: