Categories

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wishlist - Balenciaga Handbags

Balenciaga, you are always on my mind, you are always on my mind. 
On the very top of my shallow and materialistic wish list is a soft, yummy, black, Balenciaga Giant Part-Time Handbag (yes, there is more to me than just Hello Kitty).  And in my wildest dreams I own it in every single color of the rainbow! Unfortunately, for now, I can only wish and dream. I am not ashamed to say that I do own a replica (hee hee). Hey I am a girl on a budget what can I do?

If you are lucky enough to own the real thing, I envy you! ha ha. For those of you who don't know about Balenciaga Hand Bags (gasp!!!), here's what I'm talking about. Simple, Timless, Modern, Beautiful Yumminess!!!...

Giant Part-Time, Black
$1,895.00
Soft vintage crafted lambskin • gold plated metal hardware • top zip closure • hand stitched handles 6.7'' drop • removable shoulder strap 9.8'' drop • front zip pocket • leather framed hand mirror • fine textile lining • interior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather tag • 17.1" x 8.7'' x 7.1'' • lightweight 3.2 lbs • made in Italy.




City Hand Bag - Blue Royal
$1,445.00
Soft vintage crafted lambskin • aged brass hardware • top zip closure • hand stitched handles 4.3'' drop • removable shoulder strap 8.2'' drop • front zip pocket • leather strings on zips • leather framed hand mirror • fine textile lining • interior zip pocket with Balenciaga engraved plaque • 15'' x 9.4' x 5.5'' • lightweight 1.3 lbs • made in Italy.





Velo Handbag - Black
$1,445.00
Lambskin • aged brass hardware • top zip closure • hand stitched handles • Removable shoulder strap • front zip pocket • leather strings on zips • leather framed hand mirror • fine textile lining • interior zip pocket with Balenciaga engraved plaque • 13.4" x 6.7" x 11" •made in Italy





Giant Weekender - Raisin
$2,095.00
Soft vintage crafted lambskin • palladium plated metal hardware • top zip closure • hand stitched handles 5.9'' drop • front zip pocket • leather framed hand mirror • fine textile lining • interior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather tag • protective metal feet • 20.5'' x 13.8'' x 9.1'' • lightweight 3 lbs • made in Italy.



Gor-JUSS!!! What's at the top of your wishlist?


No comments: