Categories

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lovely Things for Kids: Cath Kidston Kids Vintage Shirts

I love Cath Kidston! And I love these cute vintage t-shirts!

Cath Kids: Mini Cowboy T-Shirt



 Cath Kids: Vintage Car T-Shirt

 

I learned about Cath Kidston while browsing thru an issue of British Vouge, which featured the cutest sailor themed tote. I just had to get my hands on it, and was happy to find her website, which to my dismay was sold out of the cute tote.  Since then I have been perusing her website adding things to my wish list.  

Cath Kidston is a designer from London, who started off with a tiny shop in London's Holland park selling vintage fabrics, wall papers and junk furniture. Her style, which is described as "clever, witty re-working of English country house style" became a huge success and her product brand has expanded to include  homewares, fashion, accessories and the Cath Kidston Kids Brand.

These vintage shirts are just a few of my favorites, and you can bet your bottom dollar that my little Eli will be getting these for his birthday, they are just too cute to pass up.


Where to find it:
http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/

*Pictures and info used here from www.cathkidston.co.uk/

No comments: