Categories

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nail Polish: Butter London 2010 Jelly Collection

Mommy LOVES Nail Polish!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My love for nail polish started a few months ago after receiving my first "haul" of China Glaze Nail Laquer....and now I am hooked.  My collection is fairly "small" compared to other Nail Polish Luvahs out there (I am a mommy on a budget). I am on a mission to expand this collection with an assortment of brands and colors, and Butter London's 2010 Jelly Collection is one that I hope to join my happy little lacquer family soon.

 

STROPPY

 

Here's Butter London's description of the collection:
"Juicy, sheer colour that looks and feels like slick, wet “lipgloss” for your nails. These are designed to be layered, so you can wear just one coat for a hint/blush of colour and healthy glow, or two for better coverage of little nail problems and more colour, or three for juicy, barely sheer summer colours that are good enough to eat. They are also stunning when mixed and matched over one another! So many options in three bottles!"

I can't wait to try these!!!

This brand spankin' new collection is available for Pre-Orders now at:
www.butterlondon.com

Price:  $14.00 per bottle


*Pictures and info from www.butterlondon.com

No comments: