Categories

Friday, February 26, 2010

Beauty Review: Purple Lab NYC - Huge Lips Skinny Hips

 
Huge Lips Skinny Hips is a Lip Plumper with Hoodia. Yes you heard me right, Hoodia, the appetite supressant. I received this Purple Lab Lip Gloss at a Makeup Bag event, and when I read the package I thought "alrighty then". As I am not a fan of clear lip gloss or gimmicky products, I placed it on a shelf , reserved for unused items I save for emergency last minute gifts (hee hee). Well, a day or two later, I feel the urge to open the pretty Purple Lab box and give it a try. I've been using it for about a week now and I actually like it.  Not sure if it curbs my appetite, but I love the fact that this gloss smells and tastes like gummy bears! It also has a smooth, lightweight texture, not sticky or tacky at all. There is a tingly sensation that did not bother me, and my lips actually did get a little plumper. I only wish it was more moisturizing like Bare Escentuals Buxoms. Although the gloss is clear, I found that it left my lips a natural just bitten shade. This HLSH comes in 4 shades: No Panty Lines (Crystal Clear), Worship Kate (Mauve Shimmer), Kitty Pole Dance (Sheer Pink), and Red Sole (Sheer Red). Retail Price - $25 ea.

Where to purchase:
www.purplelabnyc.com
www.hsn.com

No comments: