Categories

Monday, March 1, 2010

Skin Care Super Star: DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is AMAZING!!!  I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!  This is the only product that I have tried that washes EVERYTHING off, even water proof eye makeup.

At first I thought this would not work for me because my skin is acne prone...why in the world would I put OIL on my face???  But to my surprise it did not clog my pores or make me break out.  Its water soluble formula rinsed off easily and did not leave any greasy residue.

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil truly does clean deep, without drying my skin or causing me to break out. It leaves my skin super clean and soft.  I love it!


Where to get yours:
www.dhccare.com

Price: $25.00 (On sale now for $21.00 through 3/31/2010) 

*Photo from: www.dhccare.com

No comments: